Just in case you do need a Pumpkin Pie Recipe, Here is one you can borrow from me with my pleasure. I pray that you can serve your Pumpkin Pie this year with lots of warm memories.
Little Susie Home Maker's Favorite Pumpkin Pie
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 11/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs (Farm fresh if available)
- 1 can (15 oz.) canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- Whipped cream (optional)
POUR into a prepared pie shell.
Little Susie Home Maker