Monday, December 8, 2014

Vintage Doll and Pixie and Pyrex Friendship Cinderella bowls

Hello! What have you been up to lately? 
I been hanging out at thrift stores a lot this year, haha!

I found some great things including these sweet dolls. One is a Bendable Pixie that lays on your bed. I think her face is so pretty. Another favorite is this little blinking eye doll! She also has the sweetest face!

I discovered the red doll bed a while back! It even has a sweet little decal on it and it is red! I just had to add it to my collection of toys, which was small but is growing!
My sister blessed me with this beautiful set of vintage Pyrex Cinderella mixing bowls! Aren't they stunning? The pattern is called,  Friendship. It was such a generous and thoughtful gift. The color is vivid and they are near perfect!

I also have fun playing with the photo editors. I like this black and white version!

I been suffering from so many migraines this year and now they are up to 4-6 six days a week. So that is miserable along with Fibro, etc But I keep a positive attitude as much as I can. Tend to get behind on many things and that can bother me a lot, too.
But I always pray for tomorrow and that it will be better!
I pray you are doing good.

God bless you,

Little Susie Home Maker

10 comments:

  1. Cute reindeer background on your blog! Sorry that you are suffering from mirgrains. Sweet gift from your sister.
    Merry Christmas!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doll beds for some reason. Just love them.
    I'm sorry that you are suffering. Do you think the headaches could be caused from the surgery you had. When I get migraines they can last for a couple of months. Nothing helps.
    I hope you will feel better so you can enjoy the holidays. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fun finds look so festive! Yikes...what a lot of alliteration! I hope you are able to find some relief...you are so brave. Happiest of Christmases, Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet goodies! I'm sorry about your migraine headaches. I used to suffer from them but fortunately no longer. Sending positive thoughts for better health. Hope you can enjoy the holidays. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Susie,

    Love the baby dolls, and the bowls. I've collected several vintage bowls and actually use them :-)
    I hope you and yours are well?
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any of the friendship pattern! Yay!
    I sure hope you find relief from your migraines

    How fun are those falling hearts? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watch for the mailman! Something cute is headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Pyrex and your dolls are the sweetest! Merry Christmas to you!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susie, the little pixie is so cute and that Pyrex is fabulous! I'm so sorry to hear about your migraines. I have never had one so can not imagine the pain you are going through. Hopefully next year will be better.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susie, I'm so sorry that your migraines have been that frequent! I don't know how you deal with that. I'll for sure be praying for you!
    I'm glad to hear that you've been treating yourself to some things at the thrift store. And sometimes we just need to get out of the house (when we don't feel good), just for our mental and emotional health. Yay for your new Pyrex!
    Happy Holidays to you-
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment. All you need is OpenID or to sign into your Google account and you can! Thank you!

Valentine Swap 2017

 Don't you think Valentine swaps are fun? I sure do. Vivian had a nice big swap year That I signed up for and my partner was Cindy fro...