Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas is a Coming!!

 Every where I go, I am reminded that it is the Christmas season. Santa and his red suit. Red and green colors, lights, and people busy taking packages to the post office. It is a bright and happy time of year.

 We got a snow blowing in today, and it's mighty cold outside. The snow is welcome, but not fond of the winds. But it is nice to have some snow blowing around at this time of year. Just because it is so pretty.

 I will be getting my last minute preparations in order this week. Waiting for the beautiful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to spend with family.

I will spend more time getting presents in order, baking holiday goodies, last minute decorating, and preparing for the holiday menu. It will be so exciting to watch the children enjoy the holiday and get together with family and friends.

The gift of my Savoir in which  I am so thankful. It is His day to be thought of often and remembered for the greatest gift of all.

Merry Christmas! 




3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow for us this year, but at least we are celebrating Christ birth, surrounded with loved ones. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Susie. Hope you have a wonderful time with precious family and friends.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment. All you need is OpenID or to sign into your Google account and you can! Thank you!

Valentine Swap 2017

 Don't you think Valentine swaps are fun? I sure do. Vivian had a nice big swap year That I signed up for and my partner was Cindy fro...