Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Patty



I sure hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful St. Patrick's Day. I am part Irish, and think that this is a nice day to celebrate our Irish heritage. Started the day by making shamrock pancakes for the kids! They thought that was a fun thing to do. Did you make any fun green foods today?

I also want to give a peek at something pretty.

Something I have made from these pretty squares. I am finally taking a plunge into my interest to learn to quilt. This is a first step in that direction. How exciting!

Well, it is a busy day and we are enjoying some much deserved sunshine. I pray you all have a very happy weekend!

Now off to get my shamrock pizza! Yes, I am taking the easy way out tonight!

Many Blessings,
Little Susie Home Maker

8 comments:

  1. Yummy, your shamrock pancakes are so cute, bet your family enjoyed them! Admire you for trying quilting. Happy St. Pat's Day, your vintage card is so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should of came to your house this morning. We a cherios.
    What a great start to a quilt yummy polka dots. I can not
    wait to see what you are going to make.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St Patty's day to you!! Nope, no green pancakes here LOL! Good for you to tip toe into quilting! That is one thing I have never tried, it is to exacting for me, I am a fly by the seat of my pants girl!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that is getting creative doing Shamrock pancakes! I hope to do a rag quilt next month, but that is as far as I can go when it comes to quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie, I use to cook green breakfast for the kids on St. Patty's. They always had so much fun! We are having all the kids over today for a St. Patty's green meal. A bit late, but still feeling a bit lucky. lol! I am a polka dot lover. Can't wait to see your creation!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what you are making! The colors are very nice. Love the polka dots...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you celebrated! What fun! We almost forgot it was St. Patty's Day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment. All you need is OpenID or to sign into your Google account and you can! Thank you!

Valentine Swap 2017

 Don't you think Valentine swaps are fun? I sure do. Vivian had a nice big swap year That I signed up for and my partner was Cindy fro...