|Guest Post from Kelly!|
Today I am happy to share with you my sister, Kelly. She has been making great meals since she was a teenager. Today she is going to share one of her recipes that she has added her personal twist. I can tell you, "It Rocks!" .. Kelly's Hearty Kraut Burgers!
Kelly's Hearty Kraut Burgers
- 12 frozen yeast dinner rolls (I used Rhodes brand)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion halved and sliced thin
- 1/2 head cabbage, sliced thin*
- 1 can diced potatoes or about 1 1/2 c. fresh potatoes, diced small
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
Brown beef, drain and add onions and dash of salt and pepper. Let onions cook until translucent.
Place dough on floured board and roll out to 6" circles. Can also be stretched like pizza dough.
I hope you enjoy making and serving these pretty baked burgers as much as I do!