Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Afternoon Lunchean Tea Party & Food Trays

Having a tea party is so much fun!

Plenty of varieties of tea and even honey!

 Being able to spend time with good friends and family
 is such a wonderful thing.

Fresh cut mandarin oranges and grapes are so refreshing.

We recently had a fun tea party with some of my dear family and friends !

Home made cucumber dill chips in red wine vinegar.

My momma and I put together these fun foods to honor
one of my sisters for her birthday.

Who doesn't love Chocolate Covered Strawberries?

 I am not sure which is more fun...



preparing the tea party , or partaking of the tea party!!


Lettuce and whole wheat turkey and ham wraps.

My sister was really happy with her party.


Beautiful dish of Momma's Best Deviled Eggs.

Good healthy snacks even for gluten intolerance and no-sugar diets.


Pretty store bought cookies and some sugar-free, too!

Our kids thought it was the most fun ever! 
 We had everyone dress up and wear a hat, any hat, even a silly hat!!



I think this will be our new party theme for us sisters and my mom, and I know a few fellas and kids that thought it was great, too!!



Hope you enjoyed all the pictures from our tea party. 
Maybe a little inspiration on the foods! We kept it simple and had lots of fun.

Bless you!!
Little Susie Home Maker

19 comments:

  1. This sounds so fun! You have quite the spread there. Everything looks delicious. I'm glad your sister was happy with the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made everything so picture perfect! Very elegant and pretty, my friend! I know everyone enjoyed it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely and sounds like so much fun, especially with the hats.
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love tea parties,even better than dinner or lunch ones. Yours looks so yummy,especially the chocolate strawberries,love them. mmmm xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out very pretty! It is good you stuck to healthy food. That is not always easy at a tea party.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tea party looks amazing! thanks for stopping by my blog :) have a happy day sweetie

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like the perfect tea party! Chocolate strawberries? Don't mind if I do! Thank you for stopping my blog, I'm now a follower of yours and looking forward to reading your posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! WOW, IMPRESSIVE, AMAZING!!!!
    Now I am hungry... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful and sweet!! Looks like you had a lovely and blessed time!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab party and so well laid out! Really love the silly hats idea, bet everyone had a wonderful time.

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun to have a tea party. All your food looks yummy.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a beautiful tea party! I know your sister enjoyed it! The food looks great!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I totally agree, a tea party is such fun. Using pretty dishes and teacups and saucers. It even brings out the nicest of manners in folks. It looks so lovely.
    blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely tea party! It is fun to plan and partake. Your chocolate covered strawberries look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tea party food looked so fresh and delicious. Perfect spring time fare!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like your family had a fun event. Next time share some photos of the hats, too!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there - what a delightful blog you have! Your tea party is lovely and everything looks so delicious. I am now following along and I eagerly look forward to visiting again :)

    Hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Susie that is fabulous! everything looks so yummy! I love tea parties your kids must have thought that was great, do kids even know about tea parties anymore. LOL! hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment. All you need is OpenID or to sign into your Google account and you can! Thank you!

Valentine Swap 2017

 Don't you think Valentine swaps are fun? I sure do. Vivian had a nice big swap year That I signed up for and my partner was Cindy fro...