Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Let It Snow

Merry Christmas!
How is everyone doing? I sure hope all is good. Are you ready for Christmas? 
I am spreading some Holiday Cheer today! I want to share this cute Christmas video. It really is a very wonderful version of "Let is Snow" sung by the cast of Star Trek Next Generation!

Now I know many of you may be thinking, "No thanks!" But I really do urge you to watch this. I am almost positive it will make you happy!

So here it is:

 I really have to give this guy, James Covenent, a hand that put this together!

Hope this brightened your day!
Blessings,
Little Susie Home Maker

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that sweet Susie! Hope that you are enjoying this Christmas season and staying cozy! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I liked it!! I have to spread the word too about it...And I just love your Christmas blog header and the design.. Hugs, Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somehow missed that you posted this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can't imagine how one puts something like this together but the tones and pitch are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment. All you need is OpenID or to sign into your Google account and you can! Thank you!

Valentine Swap 2017

 Don't you think Valentine swaps are fun? I sure do. Vivian had a nice big swap year That I signed up for and my partner was Cindy fro...