Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's A Very Cherry World!: CHRISTMAS TAG SWAP


Right now, many of us crafters and home made gifters are realizing that the Holidays are gearing up, and we have lots of ideas running through our heads! Recently, I decided to participate in a Christmas Tag Swap over at It's A Very Cherry World!: CHRISTMAS TAG SWAP and can't wait to start mine. This is going to be fun!

I want to invite anyone to join in on this, and trade one tag with another person who signs up. This isn't too over whelming and is great way to meet other bloggers or people interested in reading blogs. We can show off our talents make new friends and have fun! I wonder if I will only make one.. just saying.. sounds addictive!

 So go over and sign up, leave a comment, and tell her who sent ya! Leave a comment with me, too.  Happy Tagging!

4 comments:

  1. I'll go over now and investigate.
    Sounds like more FuN ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up. This will be my very first tag swap.
    Sounds like alot of fun. I just need to post about it.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this sounds like fun, and guess what? This is my first Tag Swap as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post thanks for sharing...God bless you...

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment. All you need is OpenID or to sign into your Google account and you can! Thank you!

Valentine Swap 2017

 Don't you think Valentine swaps are fun? I sure do. Vivian had a nice big swap year That I signed up for and my partner was Cindy fro...