Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jumping In With Both Feet

I find myself a little apprehensive to start projects in my life. True to form, this blog is one of them. I believe it is this tiny voice inside of me that is afraid of being criticized. So I have to talk back to the voice and say, "Really? What is there to be so afraid of? Do your best and try it. As long as I feel my actions are a blessing to the people around me, or will bless me back, or most importantly, be a blessing to Our Heavenly Father, then I should just give it a shot." That is the green light. Don't let fear be your guide.
Green light is on and I will pray that my blog is a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see what you are making. I bet you are really creative.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment. All you need is OpenID or to sign into your Google account and you can! Thank you!

Valentine Swap 2017

 Don't you think Valentine swaps are fun? I sure do. Vivian had a nice big swap year That I signed up for and my partner was Cindy fro...